The Rotary Club of White Plains is Club 5043, District 7230, Zone 32, Region USCB,
Federal tax ID 13-6111471.
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1712, White Plains NY 10602.
Our "Foundation of the Rotary Club of White Plains" is tax exempt,
New York State #219346, tax ID 13-6165380.
Website created August 2001.
The Rotary Club of White Plains was chartered
October 1, 1919, charter number 540.
Rotary Trivia Quiz
These 5 randomly selected questions are
about Rotary International, the Foundation, or our district.
See how much you know about your favorite organization.
Click the radio button to reveal the answers ...
- The Rotary Foundation marked its one-millionth Paul Harris Fellow in what year?
In July 2006 PHF #1,000,000 was named. [ID:6]
- According to a recent R.I. demographic survey, the average club size in the US and Canada was:
Average club size in the USA and Canada was 58, compared to smaller average sizes elsewhere (e.g., Britain and Ireland 35, Latin AMerica 24, Africa and Europe 43) [ID:18]
- Chicago Rotarian Herbert J. Taylor created:
In 1932, Herb Taylor formulated the 4-way test. The 4-Way Test was adopted by Rotary in 1943 and has been translated into more than a hundred languages. He later became president of Rotary International in 1954-55. [ID:24]
- R.I. President Arch Klumpf proposed, in 1917, an endowment 'for doing good in the world,' which became what?
This was the beginning of the Rotary Foundation. [ID:31]
- In 1984, RI President Carlos Canseco initiated which Rotary tradition?
This began the tradition of all DGs-elect wearing a class jacket. [ID:49]