The Rotary Club of White Plains is Club 5043, District 7230, Zone 32, Region USCB,
Federal tax ID 13-6111471.
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1712, White Plains NY 10602.
Our "Foundation of the Rotary Club of White Plains" is tax exempt,
New York State #219346, tax ID 13-6165380.
Website created August 2001.
The Rotary Club of White Plains was chartered
October 1, 1919, charter number 540.
Rotary Trivia Quiz
These 5 randomly selected questions are
about Rotary International, the Foundation, or our district.
See how much you know about your favorite organization.
Click the radio button to reveal the answers ...
- The triennial Council on Legislation is comprised of how many representatives?
There is one designated rep from each district. [ID:8]
- Rotary International is the spearheading member of the Global Polio Eradication Initiative and is the largest private sector donor, having contributed how much by 2006?
It has contributed more than US$600 million to the polio eradication activities in 122 countries. [ID:11]
- Who said 'Rotary is a microcosm of a world at peace, a model which nations would do well to follow?'
Our founder, Paul Harris, was a great proponent of peace and international understanding. [ID:27]
- The first Rotaract club was chartered in Charlotte, NC in 1968. To commemmorate that beginning, which month is officially designated 'World Rotaract Month?'
The Charlotte club was chartered March 13, 1968, so March is 'World Rotaract Month.' [ID:28]
- In the center of the Rotary emblem is a 'keyhole.' In what year was the keyhold added to the Rotary emblem?
The keyway was added in 1924 (yes, this is an obscure piece of trivia!) [ID:46]