The Rotary Club of White Plains is Club 5043, District 7230, Zone 32, Region USCB,
Federal tax ID 13-6111471.
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1712, White Plains NY 10602.
Our "Foundation of the Rotary Club of White Plains" is tax exempt,
New York State #219346, tax ID 13-6165380.
Website created August 2001.
The Rotary Club of White Plains was chartered
October 1, 1919, charter number 540.
Rotary Trivia Quiz
These 5 randomly selected questions are
about Rotary International, the Foundation, or our district.
See how much you know about your favorite organization.
Click the radio button to reveal the answers ...
- In Spring 2006, results from a reader survey were published that reported the most popular section of The Rotarian magazine is:
Travel (56%) was most popular, followed by Health (23%), Management (15%) and Finance (6%) [ID:16]
- According to a 2002-2003 R.I. demographic survey, which region of the world had the largest percentage of women members?
Canada and USA was highest at 20%. Britain and Ireland average was lowest at 5% [ID:20]
- Who said 'Rotary is a microcosm of a world at peace, a model which nations would do well to follow?'
Our founder, Paul Harris, was a great proponent of peace and international understanding. [ID:27]
- The Ambassadorial Scholarships program of the Rotary Foundation is currently the world's largest privately funded international scholarships program for university-level studies.
It's true; the largest in the world. [ID:50]
- In what year were the official club charters signed for both the Beijing and Shanghai clubs?
The actual charter events were May 21 for Beijing and May 22 for Shanghai, scheduled to align with RIP Carl-Wilhem’s travel agenda. [ID:54]