The Rotary Club of White Plains is Club 5043, District 7230, Zone 32, Region USCB,
Federal tax ID 13-6111471.
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1712, White Plains NY 10602.
Our "Foundation of the Rotary Club of White Plains" is tax exempt,
New York State #219346, tax ID 13-6165380.
Website created August 2001.
The Rotary Club of White Plains was chartered
October 1, 1919, charter number 540.
Rotary Trivia Quiz
These 5 randomly selected questions are
about Rotary International, the Foundation, or our district.
See how much you know about your favorite organization.
Click the radio button to reveal the answers ...
- Rotoract is a Rotary-sponsored service program for young men and women aged 18 to 30.
Rotaract clubs involve young adults, aged 18-30. The clubs are community-based or university-based, and are sponsored by Rotary clubs. [ID:1]
- Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) is an intensive training program for community youth leaders of what age?
RYLA is organized differently from area to area. While the age range is 14-30, most events focus on a narrower age range. [ID:3]
- Chicago Rotarian Herbert J. Taylor created:
In 1932, Herb Taylor formulated the 4-way test. The 4-Way Test was adopted by Rotary in 1943 and has been translated into more than a hundred languages. He later became president of Rotary International in 1954-55. [ID:24]
- Which man was not a president of Rotary International?
Gustavus Loehr was one of the original Rotarians with Paul Harris in 1905, but never a president of R.I. [ID:25]
- In the center of the Rotary emblem is a 'keyhole.' In what year was the keyhold added to the Rotary emblem?
The keyway was added in 1924 (yes, this is an obscure piece of trivia!) [ID:46]