The Rotary Club of White Plains is Club 5043, District 7230, Zone 32, Region USCB,
Federal tax ID 13-6111471.
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1712, White Plains NY 10602.
Our "Foundation of the Rotary Club of White Plains" is tax exempt,
New York State #219346, tax ID 13-6165380.
Website created August 2001.
The Rotary Club of White Plains was chartered
October 1, 1919, charter number 540.
Rotary Trivia Quiz
These 5 randomly selected questions are
about Rotary International, the Foundation, or our district.
See how much you know about your favorite organization.
Click the radio button to reveal the answers ...
- Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA) is an intensive training program for community youth leaders of what age?
RYLA is organized differently from area to area. While the age range is 14-30, most events focus on a narrower age range. [ID:3]
- The Rotary Foundation was created in 1917 by Rotary International's sixth president:
Arch C. Klumph, 1916-1917 R.I. President, founded the Foundation [ID:12]
- In Spring 2006, results from a reader survey were published that reported the most popular section of The Rotarian magazine is:
Travel (56%) was most popular, followed by Health (23%), Management (15%) and Finance (6%) [ID:16]
- Beginning in 1939, The Rotarian magazine published articles by 160 world leaders. Which of these men did not contribute an article to The Rotarian?
President Roosevelt was not a contributor to our magazine. [ID:33]
- In 1930, at the request of donor Paul Harris, the Rotary Foundation gave its first grant in the amount of US$500 to which organization?
Helping children has always been a focus of the Foundation, from this initial grant. [ID:51]